Modelling Urban Planning in Gerland
Develop a decision-making support tool for Lyon's metropolitan planning authority in charge of redeveloping the Gerland district.
The platform would allow different departments to co-build urban development scenarios.
- A platform with a complete urban model of Gerland district
- Benchmarking scenarios for land use plans and designs
- A comprehensive model including urban trends (land use, traction, mobility)
- Integration of electric utility and waste management models (EDF, Veolia)
New Leeways for Waste Recovery
Using our platform as a base, develop and test two applications for handling waste management. The end goal is to improve production, collecting, and recovery through better decision-making.
- A "management" simulator at the neighborhood scale, capable of generating estimates as precise as possible to support efficiency.
- A strategic planner for both local and regional scales, with the capacity to anticipate tomorrow's decisions, external and multi-scale trends.
DynamiCity: New HR Strategies in a Dynamic City
Support large employers in measuring the impact of different HR strategies (office relocations, remote work, shift in working hours, etc.)
- Systemic models to capture urban evolution
- Decision support tool for new HR strategies
- Implementation in a large area centred on Paris which faces deep mutations