Optimize the resilience of your clean water system through a 3D city model
ForCity Water is a simulation software which uses predictive modeling embedded in a 3D city model to enable water network operators and water authorities to anticipate demand over time. Through a user-friendly interface, ForCity Water allows managers, technical directors, land use and GIS specialists to build scenarios and test potential developments for the next years, even decades. Visualize the impact through a 3D model of any given territory and bring your simulations into the 4th dimension required for long-term planning.
Optimize your strategic investments thanks to the power of user-friendly predictive modeling
- Configure a specific demographic evolution to observe its impact on water consumption
- Test geographic scope modifications and connections to neighboring networks
Predictive modeling to understand the impact of behavior and land use dynamics
- Development projects
- Transportation projects
- Variation in population, employees, buildings...
Simulate demand over the next 20 years and more
- Test behavior changes (consumption, performance, ...)
- Modify the impact of the explanatory variables of the water demand model