Lancement de produit, nouvelles versions, présence aux évènements, offres d'emplois... Soyez les premiers avertis.
Product launches and updates, industry events, R&D related news, job offers… Be the first to get the latest news!
A 4D simulation tool to leverage your real estate strategy and HR policies
GeoWorking Decision’s platform fully integrates the city’s infrastructure and services, providing unparalleled context for running your own scenarios.
GeoWorking Decision facilitates strategic decision-making and project management. Corporate Real Estate and HR managers can now assess potential locations, facilitate HR policy deployments, and even inform strategies through both internal insight and external impacting factors. GeoWorking Decision is a cloud based SaaS application, with a user-friendly access to ForCity’s technology and city model, allowing its users to leverage their own data through the application. HR policies, real estate portfolio, reorganization plans can now be simulated ahead of commitments to measure anticipated benefits and risks. GeoWorking Decision's ability to display real time results through a user friendly dashboard provides an unparalleled and powerful lenses through which you can truly leverage your own data.
GeoWorking Decision is the only application which can offer total autonomy to end users looking to simulate and visualize results in real time.
- Fill in your own HR data and operational constraints
- Determine your own eligibility criteria, build your own scenarios
- Anticipate a potential project's impact, even in its very early stages
- Powerful decision making support thanks to custom data visualization
- Facilitate stakeholder consultation and engagement
A 360 degree view of a potential location, including projected public transport.
Placing HR at the heart of your real estate strategy
Fair and efficient engagement policies around teleworking and coworking.
Assess everyone’s needs and build a cost-effective, sustainable mobility plan
When relocating, new location and employee buy-in are both critical factors for a successful change . ForCity’s platform integrates city datasets into a comprehensive 3D model, which includes infrastructure, services, businesses and geodemographics. This provides GeoWorking Decision with a decision making environment capable of modeling both the city as we see it today and how it will be over the next following years.
GeoWorking Decision allows you to
- Identify available services or transport within walking distance of any selected location
- Measure accessibility to local transport options (motorway, train stations, airports..) or key sites such as a customer’s or supplier’s offices.
- Conduct location-based analysis to assess the surrounding labour pool (age, income, occupation) or forecast its economic viability
- Visualize potential gains and benefits, for your own locations or for third parties such as co-working spaces
- Identify departments, functions and people affected by your strategies
- Anticipate and quantify the risks and benefits for each measure
- Measures each employee’s commute time, cost and GHG footprint
- Evaluates both existing and future or alternative transport options
- Evaluates the potential gains for your next HR policy
- Facilitates consultation with transport organizing authorities to improve the service of your sites
- Makes it easier to plan and monitor for complex staff travel policies
Head of International Accounts
Explore all your options
Have any questions about GeoWorking Decision? Contact us for a presentation or more information on current and upcoming features.